2nd Annual Cambridge Track & Field Classic
Date: Friday, March 30, 2018. (11:30 AM coaches meeting with event start to follow)
Events: Individual running events include: 100/110m and 300m hurdles, 100m, 200m,400m, 800m, 1600m and 3200m.
Relay running events include: 4x100m, 4x200m, 4x400m and 4x800m
Field Events include: shot put, discus, long jump high jump, triple jump and pole vault.
Scoring: Scoring according to the NFHS rulebook
Trophies to the top 2 boys and girls teams. Medals to the top 3 finishers and ribbons to 4th-8th place finishers in each event.
Entries: Team entry fee $200 ($100 if only entering one gender) due March 20, 2018.
Enter athletes through Milesplit prior to March 28, 2018. Results will be uploaded to both Milesplit and Athletic.net for your future meets seed times.
Real time scoreboard, as well as heat by heat live results will be on Trackmeet.io at the following link: http://tmio.co/xrknxw
Seed times/distances may come from previous season but must be verifiable. Make out check to CSD T&F and mail to the following
Contact Person: Lois Narr 2419 Canterbury Drive Cambridge, MD 21614
Email - email@example.com
Phone - (410)463-0429
Event will have real time, heat by heat results available on the following link:
1. 3 athletes may be entered into each event
2. Athletes may be entered into a maximum of 4 events including relays
3. All events will be seeded according to the entries submitted by the coach. Athletes submitted with no time will be seeded in the slowest heat. B relays accepted but will be seeded in the slowest heat.
4. In field events, with the exception of high jump and pole vault, each athlete will receive 3 attempts.The top 9 will advance to finals.
5. Pole vault and high jump opening heights will be determined at the coaches meeting.
6. The meet will be FAT timed.
7. Starting blocks will be provided.
8. The track is an all-weather surface. Spikes should be pyramid 1/4 inch or less.
9. A concession stand will be in operation as well as stadium bathrooms. Athletes should come dressedto compete as locker rooms will not be available. Athletes may not enter the school building
10. Busses should drop students off at the track and park in the far lot to the right of the track.
11. All pole vault competitors will weigh in 30 minutes prior to competition. Vaulters may not use polesthat are rated lower than their weight.
12. Shotput and discus will be weighed 30 minutes prior to the event.
13. A $5.00 spectator entry fee will be charged at the gate.
14. In the event of storm cancellation, the event will be rescheduled.
- No discussions yet. Be the first!