Maryland XC Weather Cancellations

With the weather looking unwieldy this weekend we are on the lookout for any postponements or cancellations by Maryland cross country meets. 

Meet Directors please reach out to with any updates. Even if it is to say you are still on. 

Bull Run - Moved to 9/30

Meet Director Adam Hitner emailed coaches, stating - 

After reviewing the weather forecasts for Saturday we have made the decision to postpone the Bull Run. Forecasts predict 1-2 inches of rain Saturday, cool temperatures, sustained high wind and strong wind gusts which would combine to make the course unsafe, would limit our ability to park spectators in adjacent fields, and would make the team areas with tents dangerous.

We feel it is in the best interests of everyone involved that we make this decision early as there are over 100 teams and lots of travel plans that must be communicated to each school as well as the associated administrators, athletes and parents.

As stated in the registration information, the rain date will be Saturday September 30.

Georgetown Prep Classic - Cancelled

Due to a lack of weekend availability, this meet will NOT be rescheduled. 

More announcements will be added if informed.

Out-of-State Meets that MD Schools are Attending That Have Stated They Are Still On!