Taiwan Savage 3 6%
Andrew Wade 2 4%
Joe Casini 10 19%
53 Votes

Vote!
Who will take the 800 indoors
12/28/2011 5:46:09 PM
User
Id like to see this race i think it will be very competitive but unless there are any new standout runners i got my money on Rudy or Jose , Casini Fontal and Wade are also very good runners and are probably gonna be fighting for runner up.
Id like to see this race i think it will be very competitive but unless there are any new standout runners i got my money on Rudy or Jose , Casini Fontal and Wade are also very good runners and are probably gonna be fighting for runner up.
12/28/2011 5:47:06 PM
User
I forgot to mention Terrel Oliver he has a really good shot at winning the 800 as well
I forgot to mention Terrel Oliver he has a really good shot at winning the 800 as well
12/28/2011 10:30:18 PM
User
@800mrunner I wouldn't sleep on it... right now its open to whoever wants it more... and the downstate teams, whoever it may be, plan to take it!
@800mrunner
I wouldn't sleep on it... right now its open to whoever wants it more... and the downstate teams, whoever it may be, plan to take it!
12/28/2011 11:24:25 PM
User
@coolmanjosh I agree with you 100% can count out the downstate teams !
@coolmanjosh I agree with you 100% can count out the downstate teams !
12/30/2011 9:50:52 PM
User
Terrel Oliver is first in the state and is yet to get a vote
Terrel Oliver is first in the state and is yet to get a vote
12/31/2011 12:29:15 AM
User
t.oliver probably has no votes because he is from a downstate school... the only reason josh does is cause he voted for hiself i think
t.oliver probably has no votes because he is from a downstate school... the only reason josh does is cause he voted for hiself i think
01/01/2012 1:05:24 AM
User
@coolmanjosh im guessing your Josh Johnson. Its going to be a good race but i think Junior Rudoplh Braxton will win if Hodgson doesnt run their 4x800 at states
@coolmanjosh im guessing your Josh Johnson. Its going to be a good race but i think Junior Rudoplh Braxton will win if Hodgson doesnt run their 4x800 at states
01/08/2012 10:01:05 PM
User
@StatInfo lol... you are right.. yes it pretty obvious its me cause i have my name in the username.. but who cares:) so yeah... i heard throught the grapevine that rudy doesn't practice hard... so how can he win unless he's just naturally got talent? and if that was the case, tyler tate would have had competition last year!
@StatInfo lol... you are right.. yes it pretty obvious its me cause i have my name in the username.. but who cares:) so yeah... i heard throught the grapevine that rudy doesn't practice hard... so how can he win unless he's just naturally got talent? and if that was the case, tyler tate would have had competition last year!
01/08/2012 10:02:19 PM
User
@coolmanjosh i meant to say he tyler tate would have had competition with rudy becasue he would have been naturally good at the 800 and had a chance to win. but i just heard about rudy this year...
@coolmanjosh i meant to say he tyler tate would have had competition with rudy becasue he would have been naturally good at the 800 and had a chance to win. but i just heard about rudy this year...
01/09/2012 9:15:14 AM
User
@coolmanjosh States is still a while away and it is wide open. I think whoever has the freshest legs will win. Its going to be a kickers race
@coolmanjosh States is still a while away and it is wide open. I think whoever has the freshest legs will win. Its going to be a kickers race
01/10/2012 10:33:06 PM
User
its ya boy..but yo I think Maurice Reyes is going to win the 800m this year. He splits 2:06 but he has yet to been push to his limit
its ya boy..but yo I think Maurice Reyes is going to win the 800m this year. He splits 2:06 but he has yet to been push to his limit
01/11/2012 9:44:29 AM
Coach
It will be Darrell truit from howard tech he just posted a 2:05 in the 800 beat his last years personal record by 9 secs and he will only get faster
It will be Darrell truit from howard tech he just posted a 2:05 in the 800 beat his last years personal record by 9 secs and he will only get faster
01/11/2012 6:58:06 PM
User
@fastreyes33 I looked your times up and I saw 2:16 in the 800 and 59 in the 400. But while i was on your teams page I looked up Rudy & Brians's 800 times. I have to say your coach must be very expirenced and get very little credit in Delaware. I find it incredible that Brian Elliott went from a 2:26 800m runner his Sophomore year indoors to a 2:05 runner the following year. They can probably do the same for year since they seem to be able to mold good 400-800 runners so keep working hard and ask questions, but do not say your going to win states with less then desirable open times.
@fastreyes33 I looked your times up and I saw 2:16 in the 800 and 59 in the 400. But while i was on your teams page I looked up Rudy & Brians's 800 times. I have to say your coach must be very expirenced and get very little credit in Delaware. I find it incredible that Brian Elliott went from a 2:26 800m runner his Sophomore year indoors to a 2:05 runner the following year. They can probably do the same for year since they seem to be able to mold good 400-800 runners so keep working hard and ask questions, but do not say your going to win states with less then desirable open times.
01/11/2012 7:23:11 PM
User
@coolmanjosh how long have you run the 800 for Milford?
@coolmanjosh how long have you run the 800 for Milford?
01/17/2012 1:59:42 PM
User
B.ELLIOT is gonna take gold easy !
B.ELLIOT is gonna take gold easy !
01/20/2012 8:39:32 AM
User
@StatInfo You are absolutely right. Terrill is first in the state and he has more than a good chance of winning. You have to realize that most people discount anyone from CR because we are down state and they don't get to see what the times are for the team. There are a few people on the team who are going to suprise folks this year.
@StatInfo
You are absolutely right. Terrill is first in the state and he has more than a good chance of winning. You have to realize that most people discount anyone from CR because we are down state and they don't get to see what the times are for the team. There are a few people on the team who are going to suprise folks this year.
01/22/2012 1:48:53 PM
Coach
Based on what sallies just ran in ny in the 4x8, I'd have to go with someone from that team!
Based on what sallies just ran in ny in the 4x8, I'd have to go with someone from that team!
01/25/2012 10:13:34 AM
User
It seems like Delaware loves the 800. BIG meet this weekend and alot of the New Castle County teams will be their. From the votes Joe Casini ,Brian Elliott and Ken Fontal are the people to watch. Lets not forget Tatnall because it seems like they are waiting for this meet.And Terrell Oliver finally received a vote
It seems like Delaware loves the 800. BIG meet this weekend and alot of the New Castle County teams will be their. From the votes Joe Casini ,Brian Elliott and Ken Fontal are the people to watch. Lets not forget Tatnall because it seems like they are waiting for this meet.And Terrell Oliver finally received a vote
01/28/2012 6:35:42 PM
User
well for all you people who have been posting, what i am about to say is true in all directions. and yes, im saying this even though everyone knows who i am! The only reason upstate runners have been getting such fast times are because they have run, or are running on banked tracks! i bet a 70 year old woman can go out there and run just as fast as me on a banked track.. ya'll need to man up and race on the downstate tracks like we have been doing, and see don't ya'll times rise to 2:09's and such... if terrell, taiwan, me, brian, or rudy don't win it, its cause we all broke our legs the day before. Get real ya'll!!!
well for all you people who have been posting, what i am about to say is true in all directions. and yes, im saying this even though everyone knows who i am! The only reason upstate runners have been getting such fast times are because they have run, or are running on banked tracks! i bet a 70 year old woman can go out there and run just as fast as me on a banked track.. ya'll need to man up and race on the downstate tracks like we have been doing, and see don't ya'll times rise to 2:09's and such... if terrell, taiwan, me, brian, or rudy don't win it, its cause we all broke our legs the day before. Get real ya'll!!!
01/28/2012 6:36:16 PM
User
@StatInfo this is my second year... i fell in love with it last year
@StatInfo this is my second year... i fell in love with it last year

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.