3:15 pm Facility Open
4:00 pm Coaches Meeting
4:15 pm Meet Start
Meet Registration: Submit completed entry form to confirm team participation
Entry forms may be submitted by email to email@example.com or faxed to 443-840-1490.
Meets are open to high school students only.
Registration must be submitted by the schools coach or athletic director
Meet Entry Fee:
$125.00 per date-Single Gender
$175.00 per Date-Both Genders
$10.00 per event entry for individual athletes
This is an entry fee not a participation fee, should a meet be canceled due to weather, entry fees are non-refundable
Registration Deadline: All teams interested in attending meets must have submitted completed registration form by 5:00 p.m. on Friday, December 1.
Meet Team Limit:
Each meet will accept first 15 full teams registered per date
Order of Events:
55 meter dash
4x800 meter relay
300 meter dash
1600 meter run
500 meter dash
3200 meter run
4x160 meter relay
800 meter run
4x400 meter relay
High Jump (Girls, Boys)
Pole Vaults (Boys, Girls)
Shot Put (Girls, Boys)
The preferred method of athlete entry is via md.milesplit.
Once a schools team has submitted its registration form and entry fees, the schools coach will be sent an invitation to join the meet on www.athlete.net as well as entry password used to make meet entries on md.milesplit.com.
More detailed instructions will be sent to coaches as meets approach
In general, coaches should place entries by the Wednesday prior to the scheduled meet date.
However, entries will remain open on md.milesplit.com until Thursday at noon, before closing to seed the meet.
A Team will receive the following entries by event area:
Max 3 entries per individual event.
Plus 4 wild cards to be used in any individual track event.
2 relay entries
Max 3 entries per field event
Performance Standards for Event Entry:
Following time limits are set for the individual events.
Note: Times are based on median finish time of all finishers in previous season and mpssaa bulletin guidelines for region qualifying
All entries must have or be able to perform at or faster than set times.
After Jan 1st, all entries must either meet or exceed these time standards.
FACILITY RULES & REGULATIONS
1. Shot puts and Pole Vault Poles are to be supplied by the schools/competitors.
2. No spikes or hard plastic shoes allowed on the track surface!
3. The track & field areas are off limits to all non-competitors at all times. Spectators may view meet from the upper level balcony.
4. Blocks are provided by CCBC Essex.
5. There will be a $5.00 entry fee.
6. OFFICIALS will be provided. Any assistance from coaches with officiate the meet will be greatly appreciated in order to keep the meet running smoothly.
7. National Federation Rules will be followed.
8. Be sure to monitor your team area as well as set up your teams area to not impede any competition taking place, review safety precautions as the field house can be tight.
- No discussions yet. Be the first!