Registration can be completed by clicking here
Open to athletes of ALL ages!
- Each participant will be required to complete an online Symptom Survey on the day of the event prior to check in.
- Each participant will be required to turn in a hard copy of the Fall Series COVID-19 Acknowledgement and Consent Form signed by a parent at check in.
- All waivers and screening links will be sent upon completion of registration.
- Participants will check in at the main gate prior to their event. They will report to the track, warm up, and complete their event.
- The Bullpen will be at the Main Gate. Please don't crowd around the bullpen. We will stay on schedule. As each heat is asked for at the Main Gate area, athletes will need to come to the table with their mask on to get their hip and chest numbers. We suggest that masks stay ON until the athletes step onto the track to compete.
- If you have starting blocks, know how to use them, and bring them, you can use them for the hurdles, 100, 200 and 400. Block holders WILL NOT BE ALLOWED.
- The hurdles, 100/110- and 300-Meter Hurdles will have 4 per heat.
- The 400 Meter Dash will have 8 per heat and will run in their lanes the entire way.
- The 1600 Meter Run will have 8 per heat and will run a 1 turn stagger.
- The 4x1600 Meter Relay - October 24 ONLY (no baton exchange). You will run to a cone at the beginning of the exchange zone.
- The 5000 Meter Run (October 31 ONLY) will have a 1 turn stagger.
- While waiting between jumps/throws, it is recommended that you wear a mask.
- Shot Put and Discus Throw will allow 6 attempts.
- Long Jump and Triple Jump will allow 6 attempts.
- At the conclusion of their events, athletes will exit the stadium through the lower gate and return to their vehicles.
- No spectators will be allowed inside the stadium.
- No concessions will be provided.
- No High School attire will be permitted. Please only wear generic attire.
- Meet registration closes on the Thursday prior to the competition at 6pm. (October 8, 15, 22, 29)
- Maximum entries is 3 per athlete.
Order of Events
Girls 100m Hurdles
Girls Shot Put
Boys 110m Hurdles
Boys Discus Throw
|Girls 100m Dash|
Girls Long Jump
Boys 100m Dash
Boys Long Jump
Girls 3200m Run
Girls Discus Throw
Boys 3200m Run
Boys Shot Put
Girls 400m Dash
Girls Triple Jump
Boys 400m Dash
Boys Triple Jump
Girls 1600m Run
Boys 1600m Run
Girls 200m Dash
Boys 200m Dash
Girls 800m Run
Boys 800m Run
Girls 300m Hurdles
Boys 300m Hurdles
Girls 4x1600m Relay
Boys 4x1600m Relay
- No discussions yet. Be the first!