BREAKING: Bull Run Postponed to 9/30

Due to projected bad weather, Bull Run has been postponed to 9/30. We will have more info on this later tonight. Below is the email from the race director.

After reviewing the weather forecasts for Saturday we have made the decision to postpone the Bull Run. Forecasts predict 1-2 inches of rain Saturday, cool temperatures, sustained high wind, and strong wind gusts which would combine to make the course unsafe, would limit our ability to park spectators in adjacent fields, and would make the team areas with tents dangerous.
We feel it is in the best interests of everyone involved that we make this decision early as there are over 100 teams and lots of travel plans that must be communicated to each school as well as the associated administrators, athletes and parents.

As stated in the registration information, the rain date will be Saturday, September 30.
If your team is unable to compete on the rain date, please let us know and the school check will be sent back to your school to the attention of your Athletic Director.