It is time for the 2021 cross country season, and we need your help. MileSplit Maryland is looking for contributors that can help make the new season run smoothly through the use of photography, videography or writing. We need to cover as many meets as we can, so it is important that we have a sufficient amount of contributors to help out!
Specifically, we're looking for individuals who can not only acquire video and photo content, but who also have the ability to conduct video and photo editing.
Our open positions are paid via an event-by-event basis and your responsibilities could include:
- Acquiring race footage
- Acquiring photos
- Completing post-race interviews with athletes
- Writing features and athlete Q&A's
As a notice, we do not provide the equipment that may be necessary for the completion of your role. You must have the following:
- Access to videography and photography equipment (we do not provide devices)
- Ability to quickly apply the material that you acquire at meets to our site (same day is preferred)
- Accessibility to attend meets on Saturday morning's (when the majority of big meets take place)
If you are interested in becoming a contributor for MileSplit Maryland, please contact the state editor through email: email@example.com. In the interest email, please include previous experience for the role you are applying for, where you are located and what meets you would be willing to cover. Feel free to add any questions you have about the contributor position as well!