2018 McNamara Mustangs Invitational
Meet Fees $145 per single high school gender $250 for Coed high schools
REGISTRATION CLOSES MONDAY APRIL 16TH 2018 @ 11:59PM
Payment must be received by Wednesday April 18th 2018 in order to compete. No personal checks.
Make checks/money orders out to BMHS Track and Field
Mail payments to: Bishop McNamara High School
ATTN:2018 Track and Field Invitational
6800 Marlboro Pike Forestville, Maryland, 20747
Additional Notes: Each team can enter 3 athletes per sex in the individual running events.
Two per team in the 1600m and 3200m
One per team in Freshman 400m
Unlimited Entries for Field Events
A & B Relays in 4x100,
A relays only in varsity 4x200----4x400---4x800----800SMR----1600SMR----4000DMR
Max 4 total events per athlete. This includes field events and relays.
This Meet will be sanctioned for Private and Public Schools from Maryland-----Washington D.C.----Virginia-----North Carolina-----South Carolina----Georgia---Pennsylvania-----West Virginia----Ohio-----Delaware----New Jersey-----New York------Connecticut
Club teams,Unattached athletes, 8th graders,home schooled athletes are not allowed in this meet
Top 6 receive award medals.This is a scoring meet-----Team trophies for 1st to 3rd male and female.MVP Female and Male awarded.
Coaches meeting and breakfast at 8:00am Meet starts at 8:30am---Rolling time schedule.
Coaches also get two free lunch tickets
Meet Director----Keith Chapman 301-442-2033 email@example.com
Meet Registration and Hotel Info---Kelly Hamilton 202-345-5446 kelly.I.firstname.lastname@example.org
Entries done on www.milesplit.com. REGISTRATION CLOSES SUNDAY APRIL 15TH 2018 @ 11:59PM
Disclaimer: Bishop McNamara High School Administrators , Faculty and Staff are not responsible for any injuries or lost,damaged or stolen articles. By submitting an entry to the meet you are acknowledging this fact.
Athletic Trainer will be on site.
1/4 inch PYRAMID spikes only.
Reminder that this meet is always the weekend before the Penn Relays.
Bring your own batons and starting blocks. Starting blocks will be used ONLY in the finals of the 100m dash---100m/110m hurdles
Coaches, please remind your athletes that spikes are not allowed in the Fine Arts Building and gym
ORDER OF EVENTS:
Starting blocks will be used ONLY in the 100m sprints and sprint hurdles finals.
Running Events: 8:30AM---Rolling time schedule
(1) 3200m unseeded run finals (2 per team/per sex)
(2) 4x200 finals----(A team only)
(3) 4x800 finals---(A team only) water fall starts
(4) 100/110m hurdles semis----NO BLOCKS-------12 fastest times to finals
(5) Freshman 100m dash-----NO BLOCKS------12 fastest times to finals
(6) Varsity 100m dash semis---NO BLOCKS----12 fastest to finals
(7) 1600m medley( 200m----200m----400m----800m) (A team only)
(8) Coach Chapmans 300m dash Invitational
(9) 4000m DMR (1200m---400m---800m---1600m) (A team only)water fall starts
(10)110/100m hurdles finals---top 12---BLOCKS ALLOWED----Bring your own blocks
(11)Freshman 100m finals-----top 12---BLOCKS ALLOWED------Bring your own blocks
(12) Varsity 100m Dash finals---top 12---Blocks allowed----Bring your own blocks
(13) 1600m run finals (2 per team/per sex)
(14) Varsity 400m dash finals
(15) Freshman 400m Dash finals (one athlete per team/sex )
(16) 800m Sprint Medley (100m----100m----200m---400m ) finals (A team only)
(17) 3200m seeded run finals (one heet boys---one heet girls)
(18) 300m hdls finals---
(19) 200m dash finals----NO BLOCKS
(20) 800m finals----
(21) 4x100 finals (A & B teams)
(22) 4x400 finals----(Varsity A team)
(23) MVP AND TEAM AWARDS
9:00am Girls Long Jump (4 jumps only no semis) Boys Long Jump follows
9:00am Boys Triple Jump ( 4 jumps only no semis) Girls Triple Jump follows
9:00am Girls Shot Put ( 4 throws only no semis) 1st legal then 25ft standard
Boys Shot Put follows 1st legal then 32ft standard
9:30am Boys Discus (4 throws only no semis) 1st legal then 75ft standard
Girls Discus follows 1st legal then 60ft standard
9:30am Boys High Jump starting height 5ft 2 ins
Girls High Jump follows starting height 4ft 2ins
McNamara Mustangs Invitational 2018
Created by Jmhhbk, no replies