(1) Each school is allowed one (1) entry per gender per event.
(2) A second entry per gender per event will be allowed if both entries meet the qualifying
(3) Coaches are expected to seed athletes accurately and honestly, based on actual season
(4) A total of three (3) wild cards per gender will be allowed.
(5) Schools may not have more than three (3) entries per gender per event.
(6) The meet will be run according to the rules and procedures defined in the MPSSAA State
(7) The 2018 MCPS Championship Meet directors are Davy Rogers (Richard Montgomery),
Seann Pelkey (Quince Orchard), and Mike Trumbull (Wheaton).
Montgomery County Championships 2018
Created by Palomino, 1 reply