DCIAA High School Open Invitational
***This meet is open to all high schools
PG Sports & Learning Complex
8001 Sheriff Rd, Landover, MD 20785
Saturday, December 1, 2018
Meet Director Contact Information:
Order of Events
55m Hurdles (Prelims)
55m Dash (Prelims)
55m Hurdles (Final)
55m Dash (Final)
High Jump- Starting Heights Girls 4'4", Boys 4'6"
ENTRY FEES ARE AS FOLLOWS:
$150.00 (Both Boys & Girls Teams)
$100 (Single Gender Teams)
$75 for DC Teams
**Other pricing please contact the meet director
Please make checks payable to and mail to:
DC Public Schools Athletics
Attn: Shanice Abrams, 3535 V Street, NE, Washington, DC 20020
(CHECKS MUST BE RECEIVED BY FRIDAY, November 30, 2018)
**a copy of the check can be e-mailed to me atShanice.Abrams@dc.gov
1st, 2nd, and 3rdplace winners will receive a medals.
Top 3 teams will receive awards
NFHS rules will be in effect during this competition.
ATHLETES ARE NOT PERMITTED TO WEAR JEWELRY.
COACHES ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE CLERK AREA OR INFIELD OR YOUR TEAM WILL BE DISQUALIFIED. THERE WILL BE A DESIGNATED AREA FOR COACHES TO ASSIST THEIR ATHLETES.
- All student-athletes must wear school uniforms, complying with NFHS uniform rules
- Entries must be submitted through Milesplit(dc.milesplit.com).
- Only a maximum of four (4) entries per school/event/gender (including your relay entries). Only one (2) relay teams/school/event/gender.
- Registration Deadline isWednesday, November 29, 2018 at 8:00PM.
- FIELD EVENTS WILL HAVE 3 (Three) ATTEMPTS ONLY
- ALL FIELD EVENTS ARE FINALS BY MARK (TOP 3 FINISHERS MEDAL).
The deadline to register is Wednesday, November 28, 2018 at 8:00pm.
- No discussions yet. Be the first!