(1) Each school is allowed one (1) entry per gender per event.
(2) A second entry per gender per event will be allowed if both entries meet the qualifying standard.
(3) Coaches are expected to seed athletes accurately and honestly, based on actual season performances.
(4) A total of three (3) wild cards per gender will be allowed.
(5) Schools may not have more than three (3) entries per gender per event.
(6) The meet will be run according to the rules and procedures defined in the MPSSAA State Tournament Bulletin.
(7) The 2018 MCPS Championship Meet directors are Chad Young (B-CC), Seann Pelkey (Quince Orchard), and Scott Mathias (Clarksburg).