State Cross Country Meet Fan Focus
Information Every Cross Country Fan Should Know
2012 State Finals Date and Schedule
Your cooperation is appreciated in adhering to the following Spectator Guidelines:
1. The finish line area is restricted to competing athletes, 2 coaches per school, and 2 team
managers (who must vacate this area once each race begins.).
2. The main field where the beginning loops of the course are located is restricted to coaches and
competing athletes only. Spectators are permitted in any area on the north side of The Dip that
is not on any part of the actual course itself.
3. All spectators, including non-competing team members, shall adhere to the directions given by
meet officials and shall not enter restricted areas such as the Finish chute area at any time.
Saturday, November 10th
Class 4A Girls 10:00 a.m.
Class 3A Girls 10:30 a.m.
Class 4A Boys 11:00 a.m.
Class 3A Boys 11:30 a.m.
4A & 3A Awards 12:30 p.m.
Class 1A Girls 1:30 p.m.
Class 2A Girls 2:00 p.m.
Class 1A Boys 2:30 p.m.
Class 2A Boys 3:00 p.m.
2A & 1A Awards 4:00 p.m.
From I-695: Take the exit for I-83 North. Follow I-83 North to Exit 27 and bear right at the end of the ramp onto Mt.
Carmel Road. Follow to end at stop light and go left onto MD-45/York Road. Follow York Road for 1/2 mile. School
will be on the right hand side, 17301 York Road, Parkton 21120.
* ADMISSION TO & PARKING FOR THIS EVENT IS FREE.*
** PREFERRED PARKING IS ALSO AVAILABLE FOR $2. (Look for posted signs). **
SOUVENIRS & KEEPSAKES CONCESSIONS
** State Championship T-shirts and apparel will be available through Nightmare Graphics, Inc. **
~ Concessions will be offered and sold by the Hereford High School Boosters Club. ~
Hereford High School
- No discussions yet. Be the first!