KENT ISLAND INVITATIONAL
Date: April 18, 2019 at 2:00 p.m.
Participating: Entries limited to first 20 teams
Scoring: Scoring will be done according to the NFHS Rulebook (10-8-6-4-2-1)
Trophies will be awarded to the top 2 boys and girls teams, as well as the top combined team score. Medals will be given for the top 3 in each individual event, and ribbons will be awarded to the 4th-6th place finishers.
Entries: There will be an entry fee of $150 due on April 10, 2019. All checks must be made payable to Kent Island High School and sent to the following contact person:
Kent Island High School
900 Love Point Road
Stevensville, MD 21666
Phone (W) 410-604-2070
All entries must be received prior to April 16, 2019 8pm in order for your athletes to be seeded.
1. You must enter the meet using mileplit.com. Same process that is used for the Maryland regional state meets.
2. Only 2 athletes may be entered into each individual event and 1 team per relay event. In addition, each team can use a maximum of 3 wildcards, which can be entered (in addition to the 2 entered athletes) into any individual events. You may use a wild card to enter a B Team in any relay.
3. Only 3 athletes per team may score in an event. However, A and B relay teams will score.
4. Athletes may be entered into a maximum of 4 events, including relays.
5. All events will be seeded according to the entries submitted by the coach.
6. Each athlete will receive 3 attempts in the long jump, triple jump, shot put, and discus.
The top 7 athletes will then receive 3 additional attempts in the finals.
7. Pole vault and high jump opening heights will be determined at the coaches meeting.
8. The meet will be timed using an FAT system.
9. Real time, heat by heat results will be uploaded to live.athletic.net real time results site.
ORDER OF EVENTS
100m Hurdles Finals
110m Hurdles Finals
The following field events will start first:
Boys Shot Put
Boys Triple Jump
Girls Pole Vault
Girls High Jump
Girls Long Jump
- No discussions yet. Be the first!