Josh Green ended his final high school indoor season with a personal best and third-place finish in the triple jump. (Photo by Mary Ann Magnant)
Below are Maryland's top performances on the third day of action at 2021 adidas Indoor Nationals!
adidas Indoor Nationals Homepage
Results - Videos - Photos
Championship Boys 60 Meter Dash (Semis)
- Jamir Roberts (Senior, Gilman): 6.94q
- Khalid Hornsby (Senior, Eleanor Roosevelt): 7.02
- Malachi Carter (Senior, Unattached): 7.06
Roberts finished sixth and qualified for the finals.
Championship Boys 60 Meter Dash (Finals)
- Jamir Roberts (Senior, Gilman): 6.97
Roberts finished eighth in the finals.
Championship Boys 800 Meter Run
- Carson Sloat (Senior, Severna Park): 1:54.48
- Alexander Lombardo (Senior, Gov. Thomas Johnson): 1:54.66
- Isaiah Schulties (Senior, Kent Island): 1:54.74
- Zachary Wedding (Senior, Chopticon): 1:57.16
The top three boys all finished among the top 11 overall. Sloat's time is a new MD #1 mark.
Championship Boys One Mile Run
- William Jones (Senior, Mount Hebron): 4:19.14
Jones placed 12th overall.
Championship Boys 60 Meter Hurdles (Semis)
- Shawn Getzen (Senior, Digital Harbor): 8.66
Getzen finished 20th in the semis.
Championship Boys 4x200 Meter Relay
- Wildcats TC (Walter Johnson High School): 1:31.19
The Wildcats placed fifth.
Championship Boys Pole Vault
- Jackson Tuomey (Senior, Brunswick): 16'0.75
Tuomey is the first person with a 16-foot performance in the MileSplit database (possible Maryland state record).
Championship Boys Triple Jump
- Josh Green (Senior, Gilman): 47'5.00
- Donovan Young (Junior, Gilman): 47'0.25
Green (third) and Young (fifth) concluded a spectacular indoor season.
Championship Girls 60 Meter Dash (Semis)
- Victoria Perrow (Senior, Bullis): 7.44q
- Tiffani Rae Pittman (Senior, Bullis): 7.72
Perrow placed second to qualify for the finals.
Championship Girls 60 Meter Dash (Finals)
- Victoria Perrow (Senior, Bullis): 7.31
Perrow edged Shawnti Jackson and Autumn Wilson to claim Maryland's only individual national title. Her converted time of 6.81 could be a Maryland state record.
Championship Girls 800 Meter Run
- Bronwyn Patterson (Senior, South River): 2:11.70
- Madeline Till (Senior, Towson): 2:15.70
Both girls ran big personal bests, and Patterson placed fourth.
Championship Girls One Mile Run
- Katherine Strong (Junior, Stone Ridge of the Sacred Heart): 4:56.85
Strong is the first Maryland girl this year to break the 5-minute barrier.
Championship Girls 60 Meter Hurdles (Semis)
- Myla Greene (Sophomore, Bullis): 8.85
Greene placed tenth in the semi-finals.
Championship Girls 4x200 Meter Relay
- Trackfam TC (Bullis High School): 1:37.73
The Bullis girls were runners-up.
Championship Girls 4x400 Meter Relay
- Trackfam TC (Bullis High School): 3:56.95
Bullis placed fifth out of six teams in the championship section.
Championship Girls Shot Put
- Trinity Franklin (Senior, Bullis): 47'3.75
Only 2009 Thomas Johnson graduate Emily Vannoy owns a better mark in the current MileSplit database.
Championship Girls Pole Vault
- Elizabeth Schriver (Senior, Hereford): 11'7.75
Shriver placed 17th.
Championship Girls Triple Jump
- Manie Mevo (Junior, Quince Orchard): 37'10.75
- Anissa Bernard (Senior, C.H. Flowers): 37'2.50
Mevo placed fifth, Bernard finished seventh.
Open Boys 800 Meter Run
- Joseph Raudabaugh (Junior, Howard): 1:58.01
- Jeffrey Wedding (Senior, Chopticon): 1:59.79
Raudabaugh was the runner-up in the open section.
Open Boys Triple Jump
- David Strong (Senior, La Plata): 39'11.25
Strong finished fourth in the open section.
Open Girls 800 Meter Run
- A'Nya Ramsey (Senior, Bishop McNamara): 2:23.27
- Nia Warren (Senior, Digital Harbor): 2:23.28
- Elizabeth Pickett (Junior, Bel Air): 2:27.59
- Mollie Fenn (Junior, Broadneck): 2:27.72
- JahMei Wyatt (Senior, Clarksburg): 2:28.04
- Lauren Leath (Sophomore, Bullis): 2:28.34
- Karly McDonnell (Junior, Urbana): 2:28.87
Ramsey and Warren placed ninth and tenth, respectively.
Open Girls Triple Jump
- Alexis Emery (Senior, Bullis): 37'2.50
Emery placed second in the open section and cleared 37 feet for the first time this year.
Freshman Boys 400 Meter Dash
- Anthony Clark (Freshman, Unattached): 54.23
Clark finished fourth out of eight runners.
Freshman Girls 400 Meter Dash
- Jalaia Creary (Freshman, Unattached): 58.53
Creary was a narrow runner-up in her attempt at a third freshman national title of the weekend.